BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Sunday 16 September 2012

Britannia & Proctors of Bedale

I left it a bit late to adopt colour photography for my UK buses, but the 90's still had it's rewards as there were still some smart all-British coaches to enjoy like this smart Duple bodied Leyland Tiger USU345 of Proctor of Bedale which was parked at Blackpool alongside another smart coach a Plaxton bodied DAF belonging to Britannia of Telford.

2 comments:

lilian said...

Hello to all my viewers am Teresa from Wisconsin USA I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr clement who help me to won sum of $66 million dollars for lotto. thanks Dr clement for helping me to win the lotto.I have been playing the lotto for the past 5 years now and i have not be able to wining. Ever since then i have not been able to win and i was so upset and i need help to win the lotto so i decided to go online and search for help,there i saw so many good testimony about this man called Great Dr clement how he have cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lotto.I contact him also and tell him i want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me which i use and i play and won $1 million dollars. I am so grateful to this man,just in-case you also need him to help you win,you can contact him through his allmightbazulartemple@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347051758952.and he will surely help you Contact him today and he will have a testimony ... Good luck!
Dr.Dr.clement can also cure all kind of disease with herbal medicine like
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES simplex
3. CANCER ALL KINDS
4. ALS
5. Hepatitis A,B,C
6. Diabetes
7. CHRONIC DISEASE. HIV / AIDS
8 getting your ex back
9 penis enlargement

Unknown said...

just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr Akioya the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy. One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Akioya and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus. So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Akioya so i contacted Dr Akioya via email dr.akioya17spellhome@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am now cured from herpes am very happy now. and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR Akioya kindly contact him drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com. or whatsapp +2348105257464.He can also cure so many sickness