BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Sunday 17 May 2015

Laurel & Hans in Berlin

There is budget coach travel and then there is real budget coach travel. This firm whose name escapes me with it's collection of elderly ECW bodied Bristol FLF's and then VR's used to do trips to Europe for I imagine young back-packers. Of course having to cross the Channel makes a lot of these capitals like Berlin seem a lot further away than they are but I'm sure I would have a sore bum and be looking forwards to a good nights sleep after a six-hundred mile ride on this old former Eastern Scottish decker LFS 285F.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Top Deck Travel. They used to do all sorts of trans-European adventures - I've a feeling they often carried tents on board too