BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Friday 23 June 2017

WMT. 2026 A Very Lucky Bus For Me

Last week I was looking forwards to getting home as it was hot and chemo tires me out. But waiting for my 54 bus home to Stafford turned out to be a long wait as I stood at the bus stop for the best part of an hour waiting for it. When I caught the next hourly bus I asked what had happened and he told me it had been taken off because someone had pissed on one of the seats. I was happy with that anyway and it turned out the driver knew who I was one of  my 'Flickr Followers' So it wasn't such a bad day and i got a few more photos including this yet another Wright bodied Volvo but two of these photos is never quite the same. This bus West Midlands 2026 of Wolverhampton was where my purse fell out of my handbag but I quickly reporting it to the Bus Station Inspectors who radioed through and luckily the the driver found it for me as someone was sitting on it and it was returned plus the one-hundred-quid and credit cards. Phew, oh yes I might have to go a bit slower at the moment but life is never boring.

No comments: